Say some prayers for Mark Kelly

(Baltimore) Brigs and Prime Time Brass soloist Mark Kelly is in the hospital with a form of celluitis that has him immoblized at present. I spoke with him this AM, and although he seemed in good spirits, there is some worry about the outcomeof the situation. It is possible that it will become very serious.

I asked him if I could post this, and he told me that he could use all the prayers he could get. He has been in the hospital close to a week for this condition.

Mark is a very fine trumpet and drum corps player. Lets help get him through this.

Donny

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang in their Mark. I'm sure you'll be clearing the room after a BiggAzz meatloaf sandwich in no time.

(Baltimore) Brigs and Prime Time Brass soloist Mark Kelly is in the hospital with a form of celluitis that has him immoblized at present. I spoke with him this AM, and although he seemed in good spirits, there is some worry about the outcomeof the situation. It is possible that it will become very serious.

I asked him if I could post this, and he told me that he could use all the prayers he could get. He has been in the hospital close to a week for this condition.

Mark is a very fine trumpet and drum corps player. Lets help get him through this.

Donny

Never had the privilage of meeting him Donny...........but know that the TBIRDS prayers are with him.

Hey Mark...get better soon man...we have some playing to do. Keep the faith and focus positive.

Love ya bro,

Joey Pero

Mark's a great guy.... he'll be in our thoughts and prayers.

Hang in there, Mark...... get well!!!!

Fran

Mark,

Elaine's and my prayers are with you my brother.

Get well soon. You and I have plenty of double Gs to play yet.

Next camp in Canada my wife has promised to make a big

batch of butter tarts for ya (lol).

Geoff and Elaine Adeney

PTB