Official Corps List for DCP-I V!

Shawn and Marcelo did wait until fairly late to register for last season, they may be doing so again.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive already talked with Marcelo, and he will not be able to do it this season. He hopes to get back into it for DCP-I VI though. Have not heard anything from Shawn.

Shawn will be submitting his shortly. He's just been pulling teeth over captions. B)

Shawn will be submitting his shortly. He's just been pulling teeth over captions. B)

I have all six of mine in...I just like adding that dramatic suspense to the mix. :rolleyes:

Shannon and I both pulled teeth one night... There are a lot of combinations that work and will serve you well... Glad to see Shawn is alive though!

Oh I'm alive -- been busy getting things gunned up for the senior corps that I'm in (real not fantasy). I'm on their BoD and they've given me quite a bit of responsibility.

Like I said -- I'm always one to yield a dramatic entrance. :P

And you and Shannon.....pulling teeth?!?!? -- hope you know how to make dentures. :rolleyes:

I would assume people have more time in the summer... A lot of corps are active for summer season. This may be one of the reasons for low turn out. We have similar numbers to DCI right now - 25 Division I corps, and few division II/III.

The off-season has always had low turn-outs, even with FDCI. People are busy and such. Even I haven't submitted my corps yet (I know, bad Steve) because of work and such.

Things will pick up in when the real season begins in June.

BUMP! New Corps added! Welcome Shawn!!

Now if we can just get Cirque Du Soleil and Velour Knights back!!

Peer pressure... it works! ^0^

Oh I'm alive -- been busy getting things gunned up for the senior corps that I'm in (real not fantasy). I'm on their BoD and they've given me quite a bit of responsibility.

Like I said -- I'm always one to yield a dramatic entrance. :P

And you and Shannon.....pulling teeth?!?!? -- hope you know how to make dentures. :rolleyes:

If you see my hair line, you would actually know what I was pulling.