What's the Longest held chord in DCI

2001 Madison Scouts comes to mind!!! :laugh:

1977 Frontiersmen...most of the closer was a long freaking chord in Chicago's "Wishing You Were Here"

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whoo... haha. it was ALOT of fun holding that chord all the time. when i found out that we were doing it again for the 05 show, #### YES!!!! haha. we didn't do any of that fancy stuff this past summer, but in 04, it was a blast doing it. our DM would eat a banana, apple, call his mom. it was fun. if u were at the San Jose rehearsal on the last day of TOC, you saw him pull out the pirate flag, like in 97. it was SO awesome.

yah wasn't the same cord used in the 04 show and 05 show? :)

:blink:

I will concur with those that pick '97 Scouts (the chord while the DM pulls out the flag, then snaps a picture of the crowd)..and that's before the show ends..God, I loved that show!

Whoever mentioned '75 Scouts...'76's last chord was longer than '75.

I will also pay homage to the '78 Bridgemen's last chord..WOW..AND AN INCREASE FOR THE LAST 4 COUNTS!! :laugh:

The '86 Star ending of Close Encounters, ET, or what ever..is probably the longest, but the mellophones have 2 note changes that change the chord before they end it..the last one is only 8 counts before the cut off. Does that count?

Pat

You guys forgot all about Cavaliers 02

11 minutes 15 seconds....

(i kid, i kid)

<**> <**> <**> <**> <**>