Ok.....here we go!

I'd venture to say (semantics anyone?) that Academy's show was much easier than most of the top-tier div 2 shows and their visual program much weaker.

Sounds like you didn't see Academy's show.

I'll disagree with that statement.

You want to talk about easy visual program? Watch ECJ 2005!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this stupid thing still open?

Well, learn from the past!

let me say this again...

academy has not seen an east coast corps yet... you dont know how judges will react to them being together... you will have to wait and see... and again...

western shows usually top out in scores early... at least that is the majority of them... and last year their show was designed that way i believe (that is to score high fast) until they do a full tour with eastern corps... we wont know what will happen... so lets stop being biased...i wonder how many of these people march academy that are gloating about it as well... :ph34r:

Edited by dudes

haha...I never marched div 2, let alone academy...

you can watch the videos and see the striking difference...kindve hard to argue the evidence on tape.

And Id still say ECJ is weakier visually than Academy as well....regardless of difficulty.

I don't believe there to be any Academy members in here tooting their own horns....at least none of em do it publicly.

Im not so sure about that...take a look at BD/SCV scores early season vs. Cavs/Cadets early scores....mostly east is higher early season, if I recall.

I'm pretty sure he is referring to the Div. II corps who end their season in mid-July when they do not attend finals that year.