Ok.....here we go!

Cut the snarky remarks. If you can't say something about another corps without being a joke, don't post. Likewise, if you can't read anything critical of your corps without getting ###### off, don't read this thread. If there's a problem with a thread hit the report button, but we don't need a bunch of junior moderators telling each other what to do.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've been avoiding this thread all day, but I think I'm just gonna post something, got nothing else to do.

Academy can be compared to Magic 02... yes but just think Capital Regiment was right on their heels, no big deal.

And for the people who says easy visual program.... BLAAAAAAH. It look easy becuase it's performed well. Can't even go and say it was the best visual program, because I really haven't seen Academy live, and I know, like most of you know, that Spartans has one of the better visual programs in the activity. It has been said many times already that west coast corps with short tours write shows to peak out early. It'll be different to write a show that have to stand up for almost a month longer.

Whatever happens in Madison just happens. If Blue Saints (no offense) jump up to DIV 2 and win, there's nothing we can do about it. And it'll be nice to have another corps in the mix of things.

Edited by MelloHorn13

Hmm I think It will be

Academy (been consistent for a while now I see them at the top

ECJ( you cant count out the Champs)

Spartens(Or the runner up)

Fever( could be up a spot or too as well)

OC( they were huge last year if they have the same numbers, and better excution they could take down Academy)

Teal sound changed so much of its staff i really dont see them having another show like last year

BUT I WISH THEM LUCK!!!!!!!!!

Don't let a staff overhaul fool you, in 2004 there was a large turnover and look what it did for them.

ALL HAIL!

I think that a lot of people are under estimating a lot of corps. Plus, it is January right now, and so much could change from now until August. I mean there is 6 months. Think of all the change that could happen within a week!

Just my two cents! :)

I just want to point out, since much of the discussion has been about ECJ vs. Academy with regard to visual. Regardless of anyones opinion of ECJ's or Academy's visual performance, we have numbers that do give a great deal more than an opinion, and I would like to take this time to point out that the Spartans got a 19.9 at finals in visual performance.....in August, weeks after Academy's last performance and quite a bit ahead of ECJ.........but as we should all know....DONT count anyone out based on a previous years performance and dont say that so and so is going to win just because theyve done great things during a 3 week long season, especially when they are up against perennial champions from new hampshire and massachusetts.

Edited by MCA

wow, this thread is ridiculous. people need to chill out. why would you bash other corps? they work just as hard as you do.

chill out people!!! :) have a nice day

Got to love these threads they are kinda funny............... It's hard for me to go with anyone since I've marched on the East Coast and now marching on the West Coast.

Can't it just be summer now!?!?!

Do It Up all Corps

See you on the field!

Edited by JazzBari