A Confession

I believe the original post was to post how he felt and his opinion..... just like everyone else here on DCP, we all have opinions. Instead of finger pointing, I am going to say welcome back my friend. I know the activity is changing, and I hope your feelings change after seeing the show this summer. A lot of people here on DCP keep forgetting that there are people on here that are strong, and I mean strong within their roots. Some appreciate the change, and some have a much more difficult time moving with the new. I guess what I am saying is that if you don't look at just drum corps today and look at it 10, 20, 30 years ago, everyone will have a better understanding. Its then that you will understand where people think up there comments and know what the roots of the activity are. The roots are deep and not just the last season or 5 years, so treat them as such.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And that was his point. Thanks DCIAGEOUT. At least someone here gets it.

Dooley will be so happy to see him. I know this because I was Dooley in 2004 when I aged out, and Jeff watched the juniors at the Hershey show.

That was one of the best memories of my ageout year.

You completely missed his point.

No I didn't miss his point. The person who started this thread has been very outspoken about his dis-like for DCI and the direction the corps are headed. He certainly has the right to criticize as he pleases, but some of us get tired of all his complaining. What is his point anyway in making a grand announcement about his attending DCI East, does he expect a red carpet for Gods sake.

No I didn't miss his point. The person who started this thread has been very outspoken about his dis-like for DCI and the direction the corps are headed. He certainly has the right to criticize as he pleases, but some of us get tired of all his complaining. What is his point anyway in making a grand announcement about his attending DCI East, does he expect a red carpet for Gods sake.

Soooooo, what you're saying is....you *didn't* get the point.

Oh good Brandon, so it's not just me.

Please, Instead of tearing someone down about what they say or feel, this may be cause you just flat out disagree with him and thats fine, encourage him to go to the show. We as drum corps and fans should building a fan base. I see where you are coming from, BUT if I were not an alum, I would look at your post as very arrogant and that would drive me away from the activity. I will also say, there are time where I believe he is out of line, but I don't just hop on here and become outspoken about it. In fact, anyone that has seen my post know that I try to post in the most tactful manner possible. Why argue, its drum corps, it's America, if he wants to complain about something...... let him. That doesn't mean you jump all over him and trash him. Now that I have that out, refer to my previous post....... Now back to our station's normal programming.

Do you feel you are so important that you must announce you will be attending DCI East? Get over yourself

hey i accually do agree ALSO...did i miss the point, doubt it