• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of it is just sort of the crowd-favorite jinx... As long as I've been on DCP, I don't know... In 04 Phantom was going to win it all, in 05 SCV was going to win it all, and in 06 it seems like a lot of people are predicting that Phantom will win. I don't know, they haven't proved yet that they have a show design that will meet the judges' 21st century concept of what a championship show is.

It's entirely possible, I just don't think they'll win (and besides, that's a much safer wager than predicting any one corps to win :rolleyes: )... although I can claim that I predicted Cadets were going to win sometime in early-mid June, albeit not on DCP. It was within the context of one of our discussions at rehearsal. Nobody wanted to take my bet, though. <**>

0.3 behind cavies in GE, and less than that for visual and music? I think they can play with the big boys now...

0.3 behind cavies in GE, and less than that for visual and music? I think they can play with the big boys now...

i suppose... we'll see if they can do it two years in a row.

edit: also, i said they hadn't proved to me that they could put out a'"championshi-caliber" show... not a third or second-place caliber show.

Edited by TTitans909

Phantom=Dark

:laugh::rolleyes::laugh:

If PR is dark.... BK's show this year's going to be a black hole!

This stuff is going to be AMAZING, it'll make you cry then slap you in the face. 2002 was dark, this is going to be off the charts ^0^

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't want to take Brian's bet that cadets would win. he has a knack for that stuff...weird...I'm interested in seeing Madison....Primal Forces.....some of Madison's best shows have come from original music..much of 97....so we shall see....

Phantom, Madison, SCV, Colts, Capital Regiment, Mandarins, and Blue Stars