CD Moments

At the begining of Crossmen 2002

You hear a couple of dutch people saying Ik wil een stijve(translation: I want to get a stiff one) to one of the dutch guard members. :laugh:....

AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHA. I didn't know that's what they said. Oh my god, lol. That's ridiculous. :laugh:

At the beginning of Scouts '03, a japanese member of...Southwind, I believe, yells in japanese before the show. I suppose this is paraphrasing, but he said "good luck Seiki" to one of his friends in the corps. Seiki went on to march Boston '04 and Bluecoats '05, and told me this past season what was yelled.

In the '95 recordings, somewhere in the shows of almost the entire top 6, someone screeches something like "beoooooouuuuweeeeep" randomly during the shows.

AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHA. I didn't know that's what they said. Oh my god, lol. That's ridiculous. :laugh:

At the beginning of Scouts '03, a japanese member of...Southwind, I believe, yells in japanese before the show. I suppose this is paraphrasing, but he said "good luck Seiki" to one of his friends in the corps. Seiki went on to march Boston '04 and Bluecoats '05, and told me this past season what was yelled.

In the '95 recordings, somewhere in the shows of almost the entire top 6, someone screeches something like "beoooooouuuuweeeeep" randomly during the shows.

After the "I'm still wet" in 94 someone yells what sounds like "24 counts". Did I hear that right? Is there any significance there other than the obvious?

After the "I'm still wet" in 94 someone yells what sounds like "24 counts". Did I hear that right? Is there any significance there other than the obvious?

It sounds like "I'm with him" to me.

There is a portion of Star '93 in a really soft section near the middle of the show where a female voice w/ some attitude says "Cadets can't beat that!"

The words themselves aren't that funny but it is sort of amusing to hear how it is said.

Actually...the words themselves ARE kind of funny. :laugh:

At the begining of Crossmen 2002

You hear a couple of dutch people saying Ik wil een stijve(translation: I want to get a stiff one) to one of the dutch guard members. :laugh:....

FINALLY...i've ALWAYS wondered what that was...i didn't think it was English.

How about the ambulance pulling out from camp randal with siren blaring during the soft section of Appalachian Spring in cadets 87?

It happened to them in '87 in Camp Randall and '02 in the same place?

Magic '95, snare feature, beat 3 of the last measure of it. Each word = quarter note. "WHAT THE F*drum hit but you can still hear the word*---?!!"