Classic Countdown

Well I think 84 was the best one so there... :P

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Suncoast doesn't make it because the vote was split between 84, 85, 86, and 88, I will drive to the DCI headquarters and smack some people around.

I know what the rules say, but when one corps gets that many votes, you air one of the shows.

Like the Bridgemen last year? :laugh:

And Bridgemen better make it this year!

And Bridgemen better make it this year!

THANKS!

We're really hoping to, and I'd like to thank my good 2-7 buddy, Terry Keenan (tgk2779), for his support, & earlier posts in this thread, and all of the other DCP-ers that have either voted for, or plan on voting for the

1977 Bridgemen !!!

Sending out thanks to Nancy (LancerFi), and Stephanie (Lancerlady),

(hmmmm...you guys seeing a pattern here??? ^_^ ), also, for their posts, & promotion of our cause!!! Thanks to everyone who has voted for the other Bridgemen years, as well. We truly appreciate your support! B)

Edited by overthehillDM

THANKS!

1977 Bridgemen !!!

No, honestly, if the Bridgemen 1977 do not make it this year, I may be a little suspect.

I don't like or want to think like that, but I know we did this before, and I believe that at least 85% of the people that each of us asked to vote for that corps that year did. I just don't believe DCI would put up that year and do anything to stop it. But let's face it, I'm a tad naive.

Hmmm, I'm looking forward to 1977 Bridgemen in April. That's all I'm saying. Or any other year of the Bridgemen, but I'm partial of course to 77.

For selfish reasons I'd much rather see Jim in all white but when it is 1977, you'll have to give me your yard markers every 8 counts! :wub: :)

THANKS!

We're really hoping to, and I'd like to thank my good 2-7 buddy, Terry Keenan (tgk2779), for his support, & earlier posts in this thread, and all of the other DCP-ers that have either voted for, or plan on voting for the

1977 Bridgemen !!!

Sending out thanks to Nancy (LancerFi), and Stephanie (Lancerlady),

(hmmmm...you guys seeing a pattern here??? ^_^ ), also, for their posts, & promotion of our cause!!! Thanks to everyone who has voted for the other Bridgemen years, as well. We truly appreciate your support! B)

You know we love y'all and will always, ALWAYS support you! :) We got your back. You're Welcome. I'm with Nancy if 1977 doesn't make it this year, something strange is going on...especially with just the on line votes I've counted not to mention all the alumni who have voted..:).

See you on the big screen.

Edited by Lancerlady

1977 27th Lancers

1977 Bridgeman

1985 Suncoast Sound

1986 Blue Devils

1989 Phantom Regiment

1989 Star of Indiana

1990 Star of Indiana

1991 The Cavaliers

1993 Phantom Regiment

1995 Madison Scouts

2000 Santa Clara Vanguard

2002 Seattle Cascades

yep.

~>conner

1977 27th Lancers

1977 Bridgeman

1985 Suncoast Sound

1986 Blue Devils

1989 Phantom Regiment

1989 Star of Indiana

1990 Star of Indiana

1991 The Cavaliers

1993 Phantom Regiment

1995 Madison Scouts

2000 Santa Clara Vanguard

2002 Seattle Cascades

yep.

~>conner

Hey, for a youngun, those are some excellent choices. Not a bad lineup to sit through, I must say...

thanks.

it was pretty hard... notice my vote so late.

there are a couple of shows I wish I could have voted for... Southwind 2000... and Madison 97. but I decided to vote Madison 95 instead.

took alot of time though.

~>conner