Caballeros 60th Anniversary

Kay

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a great time!!!

I had a great time!!!

Same here.... Barbara and I very much enjoyed the evening. The Cabs always throw a good party! We will see you guys next at the Harrisburg indoor show April 8.

Fran

Wow

What a night 7 decades of Caballeros all in one room, I think the highlight of the night was when the guys from the 1946 corps took a bow to a standing ovation.

The Caballeros would like to thank our very special guests for coming and sharing our celebration.

DCA President Gill Silva & Treasure Red Corso and their wife’s

The Voice of the DCA Fran Haring & his better half Barbara

Dr. A. J. Sebastianelli

Wildwood Mayor Ernie Troiano & his wife Donna

From the City of Wildwood Andy Vaden

Senator Gegenti & Councilman Richard Goldberg from the Borough of Hawthorne

And of course thank you to all of the men and women who have given so many hours over the last 60 years to the pursuit of excellence.

Lastly a special thanks to the Latin Express for there premiere performance. You all can catch them in Harrisburg at the Serenade in Brass after party.

The Rumps were great. Watching the video and then seeing 4 ORIGINAL MEMBERS is something that will stay with everyone that was there. Many tears at my table especial sitting next to Kay.

Once again the Cabs and their Alumns ran a class event. Always great to be with my Cab and DCA family, even Fran wore a conventional shirt and looked great.

3 more months and the 60ieth addition of the Cabs will show the Drum Corps world the Bull is back.

Wrong thread here but I nominate MaryAnn and Laura as twin DCA chicks for 2006.

THANKYOU LATIN EXPRESS.

Edited by Rap48

I had a great time.

Good job by the Latin Express.

Open up another Bari spot because this old guy is joining the Latin Express.

It was so good to see some of the former members and talk about old times.

The Rumps were great. Watching the video and then seeing 4 ORIGINAL MEMBERS is something that will stay with everyone that was there. Many tears at my table especial sitting next to Kay.

HEY - now people are going to get the impression that I'm not as tough as I'd like them to think!!!!! :P

The whole night was pretty unreal. Something VERY special and I feel blessed to be part of it all!