You Might Be A Drum Corps Nut....

You follow the Madison Scouts on tour in your mother's Chevette, sleeping in the car, on the off chance you can spend a couple of minutes behind the busses with the one Scout you've chosen as your own. And it was worth it!

That sounds more like Love :)

Yeah, I guess it was :rock: and luckily for me, is again. He's my Scout again, after 20 years apart.

If you see a Madison Scouts bumper sticker on the back of a car, and follow it, just so you can ask the guy, "What years did you march?"

Funny you should mention that...

I was making a purchase at a Tower records in the town I live in and the girl working the register had a Madison t-shirt on. I was curious so I asked her if she knew who the Madison Scouts were or had she bought it at a thrift store because it looked kinda cool. She woke up out of her "I hate my job" slumber and in fact she had marched with a Jr. corps some time back....so we shot the s#$% about corps, me with my walker and stories of the olden days and her with her stories of the new days. Not much difference really except they eat better now.

For both of these, I'm not sure they make you a DC nut. b**bs

It could just make you a surfer.....but it sure helps. b**bs