An 05 DCI DVD strange coincidence

Heres a strange coincidence for you.....you wouldn't know this unless you knew the people involved. If you take the DCI 2005 top 12 DVD and put in the one with Bluecoats and Madison on it. Go to the main menu where you select which corp you want to watch. (of course there are only 2 choices - Bluecoats or Madison). The dark blue background is a photo of the baritone soloist from Bluecoats and "Carmen" from Madison. Here is the coincidence...... They are from the same town in Wisconsin, graduated from the same HS, grew up as friends and one babysat the other when they were younger (much).. The two of them pointed this out to me while watching the DVD's tonight at our house. I know this because the soloist is my daughter and "Carmen" is our best friends daughter. Not only all of the above, but they live 4 blocks apart on the same strreet.

I found it rather interesting and quite a coincidence :)

regards

TC

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom Blair is a witch..... burn him burn him

hah, that's amusing.

Heres a strange coincidence for you.....you wouldn't know this unless you knew the people involved. If you take the DCI 2005 top 12 DVD and put in the one with Bluecoats and Madison on it. Go to the main menu where you select which corp you want to watch. (of course there are only 2 choices - Bluecoats or Madison). The dark blue background is a photo of the baritone soloist from Bluecoats and "Carmen" from Madison. Here is the coincidence...... They are from the same town in Wisconsin, graduated from the same HS, grew up as friends and one babysat the other when they were younger (much).. The two of them pointed this out to me while watching the DVD's tonight at our house. I know this because the soloist is my daughter and "Carmen" is our best friends daughter. Not only all of the above, but they live 4 blocks apart on the same strreet.

I found it rather interesting and quite a coincidence :)

regards

TC

Your son was an absolutely amazing soloist as well.

message deleted by poster

Edited by SWEuph04

I dunno...does he weigh the same as a duck?

Monty Python and the Holy Grail is the best movie

Is the DCI DVD his "Blair Witch Project"? B)

Hey Mike....I might not agree with your positions on where the DCI board is taking DCI.....but I have to say that post totally made my day!!!! :lolhit: