Old corps that you wish would start senior corps?

Understand that 100% Sars. I was at 1976 RCA Championships when the Grennies were going thru tough times and merged with the Yardsmen. Lot of smaller corps that didn't have the talent or size to compete with the big corps so a lot of them concentrated on just entertaining the crowd.

And for a PA kid who had been in Canada once in his life (for 1 day) I saw a lot of those Guelph folks when I marched.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bad alumni, slaps hand

Edited by TopBass

I'd be one happy camper if ALL of the above mentioned corps came back! And most, if not all, to compete on the field. I know the Bridgeman have made a decision NOT to compete. But from all the good things I've heard, I believe they could shake up the top six in DCA, if they chose to. My single favorite, that I'd love to see come back strong...on the field...The Baltimore Yankee-Rebels!!! B)

bad alumni, slaps hand

Edited by TopBass

Yearsley, Philadelphia PAL, Earls of Bucks, Bracken Cavaliers.. Just to name a few at the top of the list. I can go on for an hour...

Ah yes.... the old Eastern States Circuit! Many, many corps from the Philadelphia/NJ area.

Keystone Regiment and 507 Hornets went on to bigger and better things when they merged and became the Crossmen.

Fran

I think one of the happiest moments of my life was the day I got word that we would actually start rehersals for the Bridgemen Alumni Corps. Things have gone so well, the administrative team has done such a great job, its just incredible the way things have turned out-and ITS FUN!! In all honesty, I think we have much more fun doing what we do than we would competing-we do it for US, for the Bridgemen, for our families, our Bridgemen Brothers & Sisters-and its just so much fun(and the music is great).

I cant say enough good words about it. To ALL in the Admin team-Love Ya All!! Thanks Guys!! b**bs

:sigh::sumo::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

The FREAKIN' Bayonne Bridge!!!! Thanks for the Pic!!! Haven't seen that sucker in 10-15 years!! Maybe a "road trip" for this summer!!! REALLY Good to hear Bridgemen are back!!! AND I HOPE YOU STAY BACK!!! :P ^OO^

So am I, dude, so am I.

http://fastlanecpu.com/reunion/roster/roster.htm