Historical Drum Corps Babe of the Year Nominations

It was either march drum corps or go to college, Stephanie...I couldn't afford to do both.

I chose college.

I remember you told me this before...and I still think you should remain...:)

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Felix must vote for any member of the 77 27th colorguard. The ladies that actually made me want to move to the east coast.

Laubster, 1977..... :angry: Manning Bowl, Lynn, MA Graduated high school that year as well.

Picture248.jpg

Edited by LancerFi

Laubster, 1977..... :angry: Manning Bowl, Lynn, MA Graduated high school that year as well.

Picture248.jpg

And behind the beautiful Nancy is one of our traveling slums that used to breakdown even before we left Revere !.... Nice picture Nancy !!!!

traveling slums

:angry::angry::blink::angry:

Picture248.jpg

Great photo Nancy,....I was only a sophomore in high school that year :P

Edited by felixh

QUOTE(SBrancheau @ Feb 1 2006, 12:44 PM)

It was either march drum corps or go to college, Stephanie...I couldn't afford to do both.

I chose college.

I remember you told me this before...and I still think you should remain...

Ahh...C'mon. Stay. You are a very pretty lady and besides, your heart is in it...that's all that matters. :)

Edited by bdjazz93

Laubster, 1977..... :laugh: Manning Bowl, Lynn, MA Graduated high school that year as well.

Picture248.jpg

Great photo, Nancy! That's the year I graduated from high school, too!

I chose college.

Looks like you are a year older than me - I graduated hs in 1982 at age 17 and I turned 21 in the summer of 1985.

Which means I was in the same boat as you - couldn't afford to do drum corps, even with Imperial Guard just down the road. But I just got lucky that Star started up when it did and I was in school in Bloomington at the time and it was my age out year. And I bet you were just off by a year, but I'm SURE you would have marched Star if you could of, so as far as I'm concerned you should stay in the running - you can take my spot. B)