Historical Drum Corps Babe of the Year Nominations

I can see his glasses....

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sally - you were a babe then, you're STILL a babe now! (you never did tell me what kind of toaster I was supposed to get you for the wedding present!) b**bs :huh:

Nancy - babe! :laugh:

Sandy/Malibu - babe! :laugh:

Maggie/Msbusdriver - babe! :huh:

Steph - babe! :tic:

Sue - babe! :wub:

Mom - newly discovered babe! :wub:

Barb/IRMO - mom of Cadet babe! :wub:

I'm wondering where we draw the "historical" line here - so many babes from old school and clearly the same high standards today!

Laubster, 1977..... :laugh: Manning Bowl, Lynn, MA Graduated high school that year as well.

Picture248.jpg

I was there! Cant remember who beat who? Had I know how cool you are Nancy I would have made it a point to get to know you! And I could have just let my 3 years older than you suaveness impress you.

Edited by dans24103

Oh, for the love of Pete...

Here:

This would be me and Mr. Curtis:

curtisweddingphoto.jpg

Sally - you were a babe then, you're STILL a babe now! (you never did tell me what kind of toaster I was supposed to get you for the wedding present!) b**bs :wub:

Nancy - babe! :wub:

Sandy/Malibu - babe! :wub:

Maggie/Msbusdriver - babe! :wub:

Steph - babe! :laugh:

Sue - babe! :laugh:

Mom - newly discovered babe! :laugh:

Barb/IRMO - mom of Cadet babe! :rock:

I'm wondering where we draw the "historical" line here - so many babes from old school and clearly the same high standards today!

I believe historical must be the years of: no make up, hair nets and full uniforms. In that case I believe all of the above make that.....if we were able to show ourselves like say in the mid 80s and 90s and wear make up and gowns, etc. it would be a different story. So what is the cut off? First 10 or 15 years of DCI for Historical Babe? There is no way to choose a winner, all are beautiful!

Malibu, do you remember me saying that I was so happy that I was in the first 10 years of DCI? Or that we were!

I was there! Cant remember who beat who? Had I know how cool you are Nancy I would have made it a point to get to know you! And I could have just let my 3 years older than you suaveness impress you.

Get out, you were there? I don't remember if it was our show of maybe World Open.

I'll go to corpsreps to see which one it may have been. Someone the same night took a picture of me and my opposite marching in....we're underneath, remember how you used to go in the gates, then be under a very short tunnel thingy, and people in the stands would be hanging over at you marched in, it was a rush. Then it was a long way to the field or to the goal post or seemed to be....there was a lot of grass, very good for events when there was inspection!!

Ohhhhh, inspection.....I used to be petrified, I don't know why.....

Gawd do I love that stadium....they say it's gone now. :(

Oh, for the love of Pete...

Here:

This would be me and Mr. Curtis:

curtisweddingphoto.jpg

Awww...you are a beautiful lady. You and your hubby do make a lovely couple. :)