Historical Drum Corps Babe of the Year Nominations

Hey, leave me out, that's ok.

I would rather be a kick-### horn chick than a babe anyday anyway :rock: :P We all know horn chicks RULE!!!!!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, so what about the rest of us "Ladies", what are we, chopped liver? :huh: seems to me that a few nominations of Historical DCP posters are missing. :huh: How about "S Brancheau" (Sally), "Byline" (Sue), "Lancer Lady" (Stephanie) and "JoJo" (Jonette)? . From the picures I've seen of them (well, I haven't seen Stephanie yet,so how about one? You too JoJo), they can certainly be in the running? Let's make this a "real" competition folks! Those Ladies have my nomination ^OO^

Oh, and I guess I better get my pictures out there too... just in case :sshh: . Thanks to Drum Corps, my "Competitive Spirit" (note "ego") is still going strong ^_^

See the operative term is "Ladies" and this is also why I haven't bitten into this contest, you are all beautiful to me. :rock:

See the operative term is "Ladies" and this is also why I haven't bitten into this contest, you are all beautiful to me. :huh:

I agree completly! I would be proud and honored to be in the company of ANY of our lovely ladies here on DCP. :rock:

< whew!, wipes brow, hopefully now out of trouble, whoreing for votes on "Historical Hunk" thread">

Edited by Bob Brady

Hmmm, so what about the rest of us "Ladies", what are we, chopped liver? :huh: seems to me that a few nominations of Historical DCP posters are missing. :rock: How about "S Brancheau" (Sally), "Byline" (Sue), "Lancer Lady" (Stephanie) and "JoJo" (Jonette)? . From the picures I've seen of them (well, I haven't seen Stephanie yet,so how about one? You too JoJo), they can certainly be in the running? Let's make this a "real" competition folks! Those Ladies have my nomination ^OO^

Oh, and I guess I better get my pictures out there too... just in case :sshh: . Thanks to Drum Corps, my "Competitive Spirit" (note "ego") is still going strong ^_^

What a cutie babe you are! Okay..I had posted one of me but I guess you missed it, I'll post one of me when I was with the 27th Lancers in 1984...

StephsFamily.jpg

And here is my favorite one of us (my husband, Mr. and Mrs. B. and I at the 35th 27th Lancers reunion a couple of years ago, still the same)...except now I'm 5 months pregnant! b**bs

BsBears2.jpg

Edited by Lancerlady

See the operative term is "Ladies" and this is also why I haven't bitten into this contest, you are all beautiful to me. :huh:

aww....shucks...you're making me blush.. :rock:

Hmmm, so what about the rest of us "Ladies", what are we, chopped liver? :rock: seems to me that a few nominations of Historical DCP posters are missing. :huh: How about "S Brancheau" (Sally), "Byline" (Sue), "Lancer Lady" (Stephanie) and "JoJo" (Jonette)? . From the picures I've seen of them (well, I haven't seen Stephanie yet,so how about one? You too JoJo), they can certainly be in the running? Let's make this a "real" competition folks! Those Ladies have my nomination ^OO^

You're all beautiful ladies! :huh:

Years ago, when I was posting on RAMD and they were doing the gRAMDies, I was actually named sexiest female poster. You could've knocked me over with a feather! Somehow, that's just never been a part of who I am, and so I've never been able to figure out how that came about. (Maybe it was attrition; could be I was the only female poster folks could remember right around that time.)

Maggie and I win the freckle contest! (from what I can tell from the pictures) I have about 3 trillion freckles.

My sisters have olive skin, and I was born a whiter shade of pale.

DC took care of that, and now have so many freckles - at least a million on each arm, they're now starting to merge however and look like a tan! I even have freckles on my lips....no jokes please!

Hey, leave me out, that's ok.

I would rather be a kick-### horn chick than a babe anyday anyway :rock: :P We all know horn chicks RULE!!!!!

I've met Sara, and she's as kick ### as they get. She does rule, I do have to say!

Maggie and I win the freckle contest! (from what I can tell from the pictures) I have about 3 trillion freckles.

My sisters have olive skin, and I was born a whiter shade of pale.

DC took care of that, and now have so many freckles - at least a million on each arm, they're now starting to merge however and look like a tan! I even have freckles on my lips....no jokes please!

I'm probably in the running, too . . . if not a winner, than a close second or third. My dad is a redhead; my sister and I both got dark hair, but his fair complexion with freckles. Too much sun exposure, and not enough sunscreen, really compounded the situation!

I'm with Bob and Mike. I've stayed out of this one, too.

I gotta say, though, that everyone really does look great! ^OO^

There will be no "winner" in this ... only nominee's. And I nominate ALL of you! :worthy:

(thank goodness for cliche's...saving my ###...)