Historical Drum Corps Babe of the Year Nominations

Seems like LancerFi and Malibu are the clear frontrunners here........What'dya think guys, isn't some sort of "runoff" or something called for here? ^0^ :P

*I say this with total respect LancerFi......I do not wish to incur the wrath of you, your rifle, and boots as our friend Tansea came so close to suffering! :laugh:

Edited by Bob Brady

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry fellas, not a total blonde. More brownish-blonde, short hair, started straight, then she had permed it by the end of the season. Also (stay with me here), if you watch the video from 88, in the "On the Road Again" segment, there's a bunch of Coats girls singing at a picnic table. She's the one doing that thing with her wrist.

That help?

well short hair narrows it down, I would say probably kim hilker, or it might have been ellen yerkey. not sure who permed their hair that summer.

short hair definately counts out amy and jennifer long.

was it this girl?422_t.jpg

Edited by bluecoats88

Maybe, but her hair was never that long when I saw her. Whoever that is is cute, though.

Why does the babe HAVE to be a girl?

I'm a BABE, I tells ya! So is Tansea!

Because I said so!!!!!

The parent in me

My CRS disease is going to show here because I do not remember the year (80's sometime, and we all know how the 80's worked out). Spirit of Atlanta, the guard puts on white dresses and the solo dancer during the spiritual, well she was hot with a capital H. I have the video somewhere.

Bleu Raeder, ITA. Short, dark hair, got lots of camera time at finals? Babe.