Best Pits 2005

my best pit has to be the cadets, they were unreal...with phantom being a supremely close second.

bluecoats were smoking as well

a couple of pits that i thought flew under the radar were scv's pit and bd's pit. i think most people ignored them because either someone was saying "yowza" or their drumline was playing matched...both pits were fairly good in their own right. i remember seeing esperanza's pit at san antonio (i didn't know who they were without their jackets on at the time) and they were either rocking out or it was just a good day for them...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glassmen baby....ALL NATURAL!!! :)

Phantom Regiment. Easily. Their book and technique were amazing.

I've previously made the mistake of calling an individual out for a mistake which is unfair. But I have to say, Blue Devils pit as a whole was very non-impressive to me, at least, for a blue devils pit. They were still good, but not a top pit of 2005, at lesst IMHO. And it has nothing to do with narration, he was a great individual to play some amazing licks while saying everyones favorite line, but some other things I saw especially in their warm ups was a little troubling, especially for Blue Devils. just my couple pennies. Oh, and KK always has a great but underated pit :P