Hornline warmup Videos, YES!

This is the 2004 blue devils playing some space chords last year during the tour of champions. I would like to find out if anyone on here has some HIGH quality recordings of any hornlines warming up ( specifically BD, Phantom, SCV 04, CADETS, Bluecoats, Madison ). I

f you do that would be AWESOME.

chuey321@yahoo.com

pleaaase contact me, even if it is on your digital video camera.

I can help you format it, upload it , I have web hosting, ANYTHING. Anything similar to this google video!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=10...156310566&q=dci

This isn't against the rules right? Because don't sell most of this stuff, and its not show music? right?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rock:

Pretty neat stuff..(even thought it's Bb/F.. :P just kidding)

Pat

Does any other corps besides BD ever undulate in the horn arc?

Are you talking about washing through chords? The ripple thing?

I think SCV does that sometimes, or at least I think I saw them do that during their Adagio warm-up. I'm trying to think through all the times I've seen Cadets warm-up and I really can't remember if they do or don't. My guess would be that they do though.

Are you talking about washing through chords? The ripple thing?

I think SCV does that sometimes, or at least I think I saw them do that during their Adagio warm-up. I'm trying to think through all the times I've seen Cadets warm-up and I really can't remember if they do or don't. My guess would be that they do though.

no no, undulating...when you 'get down' while playing. 'squat thrust' if you will. Watch the clip during the chord resolution and you'll see guys 'gettin down'.

Some corps write it into their shows....Im just asking if anyone has ever seen another line besides BD do this in horn arc or unscripted in a show.

It's called "flexing" as explained to our corps by BD Alum Roland Garceau. I guess it gets you a little extra air through the horn or something to that effect.