MCA meeting

Was there a meeting for MCA over the weekend? I thought I read somewhere in this forum that a meeting in Albany was supposed to happen. Any info to share?

Yes, there was an MCA meeting this past weekend. We discussed several issues. It seems that the majority of us are on the same page. Proposal's were sent to DCA and we are waiting for a response.

Red Lobster was so happy to see the GHOSTRIDERS, they all sang to Doug. The only bad thing about the whole weekend was that, it was $4.25 for a bottle of Labatt's Blue. (Had to pull out the Gold Card.)

Any specifics on what's being proposed to DCA? By the way Nick: speaking of Ghost Riders................, so how does the shirt fit?

Mike Covell

Contra - Ghost Riders

No specifics until a response from DCA is given. MCA is working together to make the Minicorps venue as exciting, and fair, as possible.

I wore the GHOSTRIDERS t-shirt to a THUNDERBIRD function about 3 weeks ago. (Just got out of the hospital yesterday.) The lacerations should heal relatively quick, but the black eye......OUCH!

Edited by SoloSop420

No specifics until a response from DCA is given. MCA is working together to make the Minicorps venue as exciting, and fair, as possible.

I wore the GHOSTRIDERS t-shirt to a THUNDERBIRD function about 3 weeks ago. (Just got out of the hospital yesterday.) The lacerations should heal relatively quick, but the black eye......OUCH!

Nick...............so sorry about the Black Eye Thingee. Never EVER underestimate the power of "G". ^0^

Hopefully, there was less chaos and strife than the last minicorps thread on here. :P

If the meetings were 1/10th as 'entertaining' as some of the mini corps rants we read here, they'd be pay per view events! About 95% of the items that are discussed are met with agreement by all parties. It's encouraging to see such likemindedness regarding where we believe the mini corps activity can and should go!

Edited by strutta

About 95% of the items that are discussed are met with agreement by all parties. It's encouraging to see such likemindedness regarding where we believe the mini corps activity can and should go!

Truth be told, I left the last DCA meeting thinking the same thing (for the first time). These are good developments for our activity.

Edited by drumlaw80