The future of DCA?

I'm trying to figure out what region or division of DCA a Kansas and hopefully a Nebraska Corps would fit into. :music:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to figure out what region or division of DCA a Kansas and hopefully a Nebraska Corps would fit into. :music:

You guys could be in the north central with minnesota or the south central with the texas corps? Honestly, anyway you go is gonna be an interesting trip to get to regional shows. Good luck!

You guys could be in the north central with minnesota or the south central with the texas corps? Honestly, anyway you go is gonna be an interesting trip to get to regional shows. Good luck!

Travel to Texas is easy on I-35 South or 69. I'm not so familiar with travel North but it can't be that difficult. Either way, it's much easier and cheaper than travel to the East Coast. :ph34r:

Had to edit this I had the wrong Interstate. It's I-35 South. I-70 is East and West.

Edited by Kansan

Traveling to the North (MN) - I35 would be the best bet

Yea that would work. We'll talk it over this Saturday. :ph34r:

Edited by Kansan

Travel to Texas is easy on I-35 South or 69. I'm not so familiar with travel North but it can't be that difficult. Either way, it's much easier and cheaper than travel to the East Coast. :ph34r:

Had to edit this I had the wrong Interstate. It's I-35 South. I-70 is East and West.

From Kansas, I'd go the opposite way of Dorothy and her tornados :P

From Kansas, I'd go the opposite way of Dorothy and her tornados :P

We may embrace some of that stuff. :ph34r: Hmmm, Hmmm, the witch is dead. Hm, Hm, Hm, HmHmHmHm. b**bs

the key as we've seen here is building it as you get the corps. the measured growth is well thought out, and i expect in time, as corps keep popping up, we'll see more regions.

I With regions would we see a corps from outside the Northeast win the DCA title? Also with regions, does Finals leave the Northeast at some time?

What would regions have to do with anyone winning the DCA title???Its a world title isn't it???

Isn't the judging unbiased and based on who has the best show?????Highest Score???

I would hate to think the Inspires make that LONG trip with no chance of winning if thats not the case.

Edited by camel lips

What would regions have to do with anyone winning the DCA title???Its a world title isn't it???

Isn't the judging unbiased and based on who has the best show?????Highest Score???

I would hate to think the Inspires make that LONG trip with no chance of winning if thats not the case.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Different DCA circuits in different regions help corps perform in DCA sanctioned competition closer to home. This would help corps get their required number of shows in without breaking the bank, making it more likely they could make the trip to the East Coast for the "Big Dance." :ph34r: