People we greatly miss.............

Just thinking about a couple from the Boston area who worked with Sr and Jr corps in the Boston area and also down in the Tri State Area.

Ed Denon, Boston Crusaders, St. Agnes Band and Lt. Norman Prince (The Princemen), DCA Judge

Paul Palange, Boston Crusaders, Lt. Norman Prince (The Princemen)

Ike Ianessa, 27th Lancers, many Sr. Corps, also a DCA Judge.

Digga

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opps! Didn't mean for that to be so big. Sorry. :D

:blink:

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

BTW...I miss Pepe Notaro, Butch, Winkie, Joe Genero, and last but not least..Two Good Personal Friends I Marched Hurcs with..Lori Nestor, and Lynn Bobinski and last but not least, Harvey Oderman .........

.......Rest In Peace All!!!!!!!.

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Pope John Paul II.

Wow. Who did he march with?

:music:

Polish Falcon Cadets

I miss...Bud Johnson, Bucs DM, and LaVerne "Doodles" Rohrbach, Color Guard Capt.

While this thread had some very nice thoughts, it also was very misleading as the original poster referenced - as did others - many who are VERY much alive and well... I thought hiding out here in the Northwest that I missed some untimely passings...

I would suggest that we don't mix up the "I Miss" those who passed on and "Where are they now" talking about those who are not as active in corps but are very much with us.

Someone early on asked "whatever happened to George Parks" and was never answered... for these many years, George remains director of bands for the University of Massachusetts - hardly looks any different than he did the last time he threw that mace and is an all around great guy... and yes, U Mass may be the best college marching band in the country...

oh... and I must add...

that our dearly departed Polish Pope - OBVIOUSLY would have marched with PLAV Post 14 - better known as the Syracuse Brigadiers... and he would have been right at home...