Interesting mix for Season VI?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

<**>

Don't forget that some of us choose not to participate in the off season for this specific reason. I for one only do the life season because it is 100% based on live scores. If I wanted to base if off of last years scores I would just do the off season. BAD IDEA! KEEP THE LIVE SEASON LIVE!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

<**>

Don't forget that some of us choose not to participate in the off season for this specific reason. I for one only do the life season because it is 100% based on live scores. If I wanted to base if off of last years scores I would just do the off season. BAD IDEA! KEEP THE LIVE SEASON LIVE!

Live season is not solely based on the current scores, as you should have noticed, many scores are generated even in the live season--because not all corps compete on a given date. And you won't be able to cheat this time, because the BOD is not posting the scores for every corps in that spreadsheet they did last year. :) Let's have a happier positive attitude this season, and not be the mean one that everyone hates!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

<**>

I agree. Just wondering how having a diffence of opinion, makes someone mean.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

<**>

I might do this for the DCP-A corps because of the lack of scores.

BTW, I didn't say I was going to do this for DCP-I, just wondering what the opinions are from some of the directors. Like I said earlier, I might run something parallel just to see how it shakes down. These results of these shows will not be part of the DCP-I canon (it would be like the Evil DCP-I Universe ^0^ ).

Edited by sburstall

I for one, also think this is a bad idea.

For those of you who remember me, I love this game and like to run a lot of corps, but the fact that it was so loaded this off-season with previous years was killer, and I decided it was too much work to run the corps, so I backed out.

A live season is live for that reason...It's not like in fantasy football, i can use last year's players and stats, it HAS to be based on this season!

Also, I agree with whoever said that the harder you make the game, less people will come in to play. This is VERY true, as it is complicated enough as it is.

My vote is no, and hopefully I will be back this summer!

True keeping up with 6 years of scores can be time consuming but it's also a lot of fun. Let's face it there are many many options. I can say this league does much better in keeping it interesting with the caption changes.

Of course the great thing about the real season is the unknown. But as someone said here before early scores and dates when corps don't compete are calculated anyway.