Lake Erie Regiment to go inactive for 2006

I thought the argument for not letting div II/III march on the field earlier in the day was because of field damage. This would all make sense since all of finals week will be held at Camp Randall.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure it isn't, atleast not for next year in Pasadena, CA. I think the Div. II/III directors/representatives who attended the DCI meetings over there a few weeks ago also went on a tour of the high school (?) that will be used for finals in 2007. Obviously that is nothing official, just what I had heard...

<**>

I get to age-out in a high school stadium...awesome. Atleast it's in California, though.

Actually you ageout on the same field as the D I corps... you just dont perform in the same stadium.

I don't know for sure, but I have a feeling my last performance/finals retreat will be more memorable/meaningful than the age-out ceremony.

I don't know for sure, but I have a feeling my last performance/finals retreat will be more memorable/meaningful than the age-out ceremony.

Understandable. I know where you are coming from, that's why I'm wondering where 2008 finals will be.

Ummm, where did you come up with this idea??

Just wondering, I haven't heard ANYTHING like this anywhere.

Read meeting thoughts from Pioneer's director, plus a little blurb on dci.org from Jeff Fielder. With the new stadium being built, a proposal was sent to DCI to have their offices move to Indianapolis and for a 10 year world championships deal.

Still in the proposal phase last I heard.

Any of L.E.R's members that don't have a home this summer, send Linnie or I a Private message on here.