How many corps in this year's Classic Countdown are ones you voted

How many corps in this year's Classic Countdown are ones you voted for?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Number of corps

I got 2: 93 Star and 05 Bluecoats.

Although the more I watch 05 Bluecoats, the more I'm convinced I shouldn't have voted for it. Not that it's a bad show, I just think there are a lot more from the 00s that I could have (should have) voted for.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 5:

1988 Madison

1989 Phantom

1992 Crossmen

1993 Star

1999 Vanguard

But I actually watched my own Classic Countdown votes (the 5 above with 1978 Bridgemen, 1979 Spirit, 1987 Garfield, 1988 Suncoast, 1994 Blue Knights, 2000 Cavaliers, and 2001 Glassmen) this weekend. I think I like my lineup better. But we'll see. . .

One very interesting thing is the way that i reacted to Star 1993 right after 1992 Crossmen. It was such a drastic shift and one that took from an intense emotional reaction (1992 Xmen) to one of intellectual intensity (1993 Star). I can't explain it, but Star's show just didn't connect to me immediately after seeing Crossmen, I can't explain why, and I mean I actually voted for Star 1993. It was really jarring and I will be interested to hear how others react IF these two are shown in the same order in the theater.

And what is it going to take to finally get to see 1987 Garfield? I know that there are others out there who love this show, I just can't believe that my all-time favorite show will not make it for the second time!

now who the heck got all 12