• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.. unless they're still coming.. I haven't seen anything even resembling a piccolo trumpet at camps yet.. and I think they're through with the 1st Movement.. possibly the 2nd (though it seems really brief.. but it could be that they don't have the whole thing yet..)..

I'm not saying it won't happen.. but I've been to brass rehearsals and ensemble rehearsals at all the camps so far this year (and since about December, too).. and I haven't seen hide nor hair of them itty bitty trumpets yet..

Stef

and Cavaliers mid seventies.

Regards,

John Swartz

Cavaliers 77. Porky and Bess. The brainchild of one Jim Elvord.

I'm sorry, but I'm having a really hard time believing someone whose post is littered with Cadet paraphernalia... :blink:

yeah that's it. he did it on purpose to slam the cavies since he is a cadets fan.

(sarcasm off)

(Tmanarl @ Mar 6 2006, 06:17 PM)

I'm sorry, but I'm having a really hard time believing someone whose post is littered with Cadet paraphernalia...

Yeah, but I would trust Fiedler, being he is the corps director and all... that's inside source enough for me...

Edited by Stick Stack

I'm sorry, but I'm having a really hard time believing someone whose post is littered with Cadet paraphernalia... :blink:

So just because I have pictures of the Cadets as my userpic and signature, I can't be trusted? And you obviously haven't read the entire thread, because Jeff Fiedler left a comment explaining things :blink:.

I'm not going to post the comment because if you want to find it you can look :P .

So just because I have pictures of the Cadets as my userpic and signature, I can't be trusted? And you obviously haven't read the entire thread, because Jeff Fiedler left a comment explaining things :blink:.

I'm not going to post the comment because if you want to find it you can look :P .

Never trust a Cadet....they'll Z-pull a fast one on you! :P (Ok bad joke I know!)

I did look when the last person mentioned it.. the only comments I saw from Jeff Fiedler seemed a little.. well.. sarcastic.. so I don't think you could really call it an "explanation" -- just a response.

As someone who's actually BEEN at rehearsals and NOT seen what you're talking about, I'm a little more curious than I normally would be.. I'm not sure what difference it makes if they're going to use Piccolo Trumpets in a section or for an effect.. or why it would be something that needed to "stay quiet."

Or maybe I'm just weird?

(don't any of you answer that .... it's purely rhetorical :blink: )

Stef