DCP-I Finals week discussion

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mitch...

I just realized, Star is fitting right in its new league quite well. A familer placement too.

Which Star?

Star of Jupiter

Which Jupiter? :P

The one that has been doing well all season!

Who's on first? :P

What happened to Fleur De Lis???????

Well for one, I really didn't know what to do mid-season as far as caption changes...

..but I wouldn't know if I did it right since I now realize that some of my caption changes probally didn't even get used b/c the last 2-3 caption changes, I've had to post here for them to double check, and as I expected my captions wasn't even added. So if that part of it was more consistent I probally would have made better changes. I picked corps for some captions where if I take points away, it would hurt the overall score and I couldn't pick better corps b/c I didn't have enough points to spare anywhere else to bump some captions up. So I kinda dug myself into a hole in some places.

But hopefully, this next caption change WILL be added and it'll be enough to make it into Semis. I wasn't expecting too much this season anyway. I'm not "score the least" anymore, and you all know Fleur De Lis is capable of kicking some butt if I had more time to actually sit down and think about stuff. So that makes me happy.

Edited by MelloHorn13

I am working on the QF scores as this is posted. I had a busy night so I couldn't put the necessary time into it...AND I want to make sure all captions for ALL the corps are correct. This is the first and only show that ALL the corps, IRL, performed.

(now waiting for a director to make correction on his corps because he used to many points)

Edited by sburstall