Spiffy Updated DCP

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give users an option to have a skin without all the busy left hand stuff.

BIG problem...email alerts that come out mentioning new posts still refer to drumcorpsplanet.org. The redirect goes to the root of the site, and loses the link to the thread. PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP, as this is the only way I visit the forums anymore.

Two or three things.

Left sidebar is very annoying, please rid of it!

-distracting and I like my threads full page

When you open a thread, it doesn't open to the very first entry in the thread, having to scroll up to it. Oye.

I can't scroll with the mouse clicker and just moving down, another annoyance.

PLEASE fix or go back to the old style.

As John has said: bugs, we're fixing. But the format is staying, including the sidebar. Sorry if you don't like it, but as with all the changes DCP has gone through, we'll all get used to it in time. I don't know what will happen with the scrollbar issue, but I know we're all having it, so I imagine that the web team is looking at ways it can be dealt with.

If you open a thread in a new pane in Mozilla, the margin on the left does go away.
I discovered that in Firefox(Mozilla) if you right click on the main menu and open a new window, it stays full size even when opening different threads......I only did it one time and have moved through different threads and forums. :)

I discovered that in Firefox(Mozilla) if you right click on the main menu and open a new window, it stays full size even when opening different threads......I only did it one time and have moved through different threads and forums. :)

Thank you oh so much. :silly: That sidebar seems unnecessary, and IS extremely irritating.

had a problem, using fire fox, posting a poll