Vic Kulinski Sr.

Vic Kulinski Sr.

We sadly announce the passing of Vic Kulinski Sr. Vic was a longtime member of The Connecticut Hurricanes Drum & Bugle Corps. He was with the Corps from 1972 until his retirement in 1990. He was Sargent of the A- Squad from 1986 to 1990.

Services will be held on Thursday March 16, 2006 at Phalens Funeral Home, 285 Midgeon Avenue, Torrington, CT from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM (860) 489-9600

Mass will be held on Friday March 17, 2006 at ST. Francis, 160 Main Street, Torrington

(860) 482-5571

Vic,

My sincere condolences to you and your family at this time. It was a year ago yesterday that my youngest brother passed away. You and your family are in my prayers. God Bless you and your family.

VIc,

Dude there are not words that I can say right now that will ease the pain.That will only come in time.

I lost my dad 2 years ago.

You have my thoughts and prayers.

Vic,

Words cannot express my feelings for you and your family right now. I know how much your father meant to you, to the Hurricanes, and to all that knew him. Please know that I am thinking of you in this tough time. Be strong.

Vic,

My condolences go out to you and your family stay strong your dad was an awesome well respected man... and he will be missed by all who touched him ...

Bob Cameron Ct Hurricanes/ Park City Pride

I am deeply sorry to hear this news. Please accept my condolences to the Kulinski's and the Hurricane family.

Donny

RIP Mr Kulinski:

I know that his old friends from the Hurricanes will be there to greet him at the "Pearly Gates". Our condolences to the family and the Connecticut Hurricanes.

Elphaba

Best wishes, and God Bless

You are in our prayers