New media

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how the only threads that prosper in the Div 2/3 forums are ones that involve people attacking other people's opinions/corps.

Good stuff.

Here's some media for y'all:

http://www.dci.org/news/news.cfm?news_id=e...91-1385ff46012c

Edited by TTitans909

I know this doesn't have to do with Sparts or The Academy (cool videos) but Fever has a really cool video from last year up on Youtube.com:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XgQOj2DbbjI&search=DCI

And Blue Stars:

Thank you for posting these videos. I enjoyed both of these corps very much last year.

I confess I have not purchased the DII/III DVD, as it is my understanding it is from the Saturday show only and I personally felt that only Teal Sound and Blue Stars performed their best on that particular day. I was dissappointed when there was no tape available of the Thursday night performances. I did purchase the audio files for many of these corps and enjoy playing them. I think I shall show my support and go order the DVD today.

Watching these tapes really highlights how competitive all these corps were last summer.

Best wishes for Summer 2006 to Blue Stars in Division I and to all of the Division II/III corps. I am sure you are all working hard.

Looking forward to seeing you soon,

I am just a member of the old guard.

I love how the only threads that prosper in the Div 2/3 forums are ones that involve people attacking other people's opinions/corps.

Good stuff.

w/Stp:

Good stuff.

This pic is what I always loved about drum corps....we're on seperate "teams" but we're all doing something insane together.

Word.

Though im breaking the rules myself at the moment, as a member of Spartans I do want to clarify a previously made statement. At no point were we told that Thursday night was the most important performance of the year. It was never said by anybody and it was never assumed that we would win Saturday either...if it was we woudlnt have woken up at 5:30 on Saturday morning to practice before Grand Finals. East Coast won because they performed better than us on Saturday and there is no argument about it.....the scores reflect the truth of Saturday. If Acecannon is actually a member of Spartans and honestly beleive what he or she said.......than they completly missed the point of belonging to the organization.

Though im breaking the rules myself at the moment, as a member of Spartans I do want to clarify a previously made statement. At no point were we told that Thursday night was the most important performance of the year. It was never said by anybody and it was never assumed that we would win Saturday either...if it was we woudlnt have woken up at 5:30 on Saturday morning to practice before Grand Finals. East Coast won because they performed better than us on Saturday and there is no argument about it.....the scores reflect the truth of Saturday. If Acecannon is actually a member of Spartans and honestly beleive what he or she said.......than they completly missed the point of belonging to the organization.

very well said, and 100% true, something you can always expect from ACM, especially the last line