Blue Stars to host II/III show Aug 6th

Some people's kids ???? Always trying to stir things,....why can't everyone just enjoy good performances, no matter what division, and appreciate all the hard work that all the corps have put in for the year???

If you have ever performed at the UW-LaCrosse Stadium, and experienced the appreciative crowd, you will never forget it.

Be there if you can.

both are extremely talented corps. it's great to see blue stars back in division 1 - long time coming. it will be an interesting comparison.

Especially considering most people at that show will be seeing Academy for the first time ever.

Some people's kids ???? Always trying to stir things,....why can't everyone just enjoy good performances, no matter what division, and appreciate all the hard work that all the corps have put in for the year???

If you have ever performed at the UW-LaCrosse Stadium, and experienced the appreciative crowd, you will never forget it.

Be there if you can.

agreed :unsure::lol: B)

This will be my first show that I might be able to go to this year!

I am going to try to make it to the Drums Along the Red Cedar, but I have alot of things going on this summer.

I am a yoth director at a church and we are going to Iowa the first full week in June, the last week of June we have group going to Minneapolis. For the week of July3-11 we will be in San Antonio.

The end of July we will be going to central MN. Then we are gone the second weekend of August (Finals).

So any shows that are near by, I am going to miss them by a day or so. This stinks!

I am really looking forward to LaCrosse though!

Go Blue Stars!

• 2 weeks later...

This looks like a fantastic line up for a show heading into Championships. I wish I still lived in Minnesota. I would definitely make the trip to LaCrosse to see that show. I'm glad to see Blue Stars sponsoring and performing in that show. Blue Stars - class organization, top to bottom - always has been.