Marching Dreams!

A better question would be who has NOT had those dreams! I have occaionally woken myself when I sat up "at attention." :laugh:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with abgiles and Kansan pretty closely, and I'm so glad to hear this is common. I mostly have the "I'm marching

again and I'm over age but no one cares" or the one where we are learning the drill and our show is later that same night.

I've never had the I'm marching naked thing, but I can understand that.

It's funny how a seemingly common thread in these dreams is forgetting stuff or still having to learn things. These must be

the things we all worried about the most.

I agree - I think most people must have these dreams.

Mine are either that I don't know the drill/guard work, but when the show starts all of a sudden I'm just following everyone else.

The other is that I have practiced and practiced and then when I go to the show I realize that I'm too old...like way too old.

I had a dream where we were playing our 89 show, but for some

reason, we were dressed in red and purple sequined chorus girl

costumes and we were playing at a small park. We had to manuever

around swings and slides...weird!

Mine usually consist warming up with line then I can't find the corps

and I'm running with my drum into the stadium looking for them.

(strange)

I just had this one recently. I'd forgotten it until I saw this post. A maze of stairs and I'm going up and down.... Anxiety about the 2007 Kingsmen Alumni Corps performance and that's like 16 months away. Doesn't bode well for my stress level the next several months!

I agree - I think most people must have these dreams.

Mine are either that I don't know the drill/guard work, but when the show starts all of a sudden I'm just following everyone else.

I have this same one........except the corps I am on the field with is not the Bluecoats!

THANKS TO THIS THREAD I HAVE HAD A COUPLE IN THE PAST WEEK BUT LIKE SAID ABOVE THEY HAVE MIXED MY DRUM CORPS YEARS WITH CURRENT LIFE.... REALLY MAKES FOR A CONFUSING MORNING b**bs