## Kiltie Update ##

The Kilties upcoming camp will be April 22nd & 23rd at Gilmore Middle School in Racine.

The corps completed 1 1/2 minutes of it's visual show on April 9th (April 8th was music ensemble), and will continue learning the 2006 visual package at this upcoming camp.

The Kilties have one mellophone or contrabass position open. Experience on either instrument is fine since the present talent is flexible and experienced in all brass to reposition themselves to whatever remaining voice is needed.

The front percussion ensemble may have one more position open depending on the experience and talent of a potential applicant.

****Color Guard auditions run through April under the supervision of The Kilties Color Guard Caption Head Mr. Jason Foster. Mr. Foster and his staff teach the movement, vocabulary, style, fundimentals and all the essentials based off the Blue Devils summer color guard program. Along with Mr. Foster's performing and studies with the Blue Devil organization, Jason also teaches and designs high school and winter guard programs.

Concise special membership information site located HERE!!

......from our resident Julia Child (Food Service Director, Joy Albert-Gorr)

This weekend, I will be serving both a Saturday evening meal and a Sunday afternoon lunch (weather permitting).

Saturday’s dinner is a warm meal for a chilly day:

Swedish Meatballs over Egg Noodles

Fresh Green Beans Almondine

Fresh Fruit Salad

Rolls

Assorted “Right from the Oven” Cupcakes

Soda/Water

Sunday afternoon’s lunch (for $2.00):

Meatball Subs with Rich Marinara Sauce and Mozzarella Cheese

Chips

Pickles

Soda/Water

:wub::worthy::wub::wub::wub: b**bs

Great camp! Weather could have been alittle better, but what can you expect out of the great state of Wisconsin?

And we found out that Guapo needs to work on his short game. Either that or recruit better. BD's 1 - Guapo and Friends 0. Better luck next time :P

Great camp! Weather could have been alittle better, but what can you expect out of the great state of Wisconsin?

And we found out that Guapo needs to work on his short game. Either that or recruit better. BD's 1 - Guapo and Friends 0. Better luck next time :P

Actually its Guapo and Amigos= Uno. BD's= Uno. We are all tied up. Or did you block out that butt whooping from the bowling alley.....hmmmmmm? The next outing will be revealed very soon.

Pics from that kamp and the mini golf outing can be seen on my website below on my sig. Its a slideshow. Just scroll down until you see it.

WWBD

GTKYA

Last I checked you had nothing to do with the Bowling beat down me and my commrades recieved. That was all Fazzari and friends...so stop taking credit for it.

You're just upset that you were on the recieving end of the payback beatdown of equal value (seeing I only saw 3 on your card I will compare our top 3 of our card...which would equal out to no less then a 30 stroke leveling provided by SOY 1-3)

BD's 1 - Guapo & Amigo's 0

Considering that I havent played on that golf course ever and you guys actually have your own parking spots in that place, I think I did pretty good.

Hey Butler you got those pics ready yet!!!!

Once again, I wish I could've been there.

I saw that almost all the hornline was there, which is great. I can't wait to see what was done at the next camp. This is going to be a really fun year. I think my fellow Scout buddy will be there soon also to fill that mello hole.

Please keep your comments on your blog please. Like you said its there for you to make whatever comments you have. DCP is no place for negativity, and disrespect. Don't make yourself look worse.

See you all at the next camp!!!

Edited by MelloGuido

Once again, I wish I could've been there.

I saw that almost all the hornline was there, which is great. I can't wait to see what was done at the next camp. This is going to be a really fun year. I think my fellow Scout buddy will be there soon also to fill that mello hole.

Please keep your comments on your blog please. Like you said its there for you to make whatever comments you have. DCP is no place for negativity. Don't make yourself look worse.

See you all at the next camp!!!

Hi Guy. I hope you recovered well from CyberSpace Mountain...good times.

Considering that I havent played on that golf course ever and you guys actually have your own parking spots in that place, I think I did pretty good.

Hey Butler you got those pics ready yet!!!!

soon.. its been busy at work this week I only have about 1/2 that turned out real good still getting used to the new camera

Edited by bscontra