• Bluecoats
    • Madison Scoutss
    • Carolina Crown
    • Santa Clara Vanguard
    • Boston Crusaders
    • Blue Knights
    • Glassmen
    • Spirit from JSU

Alright... some of you may remember a series of polls called Drum Corps Survivor. This is it.

Vote for who you want to be eliminated, NOT who you want to stay.

The corps with the most votes on Saturday, 9 PM EST, will be eliminated from the next round.

PLEASE say in a post who you voted for.

NO rude comments, or bashes on corps. Say who you vote for, and if the reason why is tolerable, say that to. I am not responsible who gets voted out, so please dont send me hate mail because ::insert corps name here:: got voted off.

out play, out march, out entertain. (and play nice.)

~>conner

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Vanguard.

Sorry guys, not my cup of tea. I'm hopeful for this year, though, sounds like they're going back to intellectual and avant-garde. b**bs

I went for BD... sorry. Not exactly a "good" show in my book.

~>conner

I voted off the Cadets.

Basically punishing innocent kids for the sins of their director LOL

Agree with Matt. It's not that Vanguard was necessarily the worst corps in the top 12; it was just the show that disappointed me most. So I'm voting it off.

I think we all know that either Phantom or Bluecoats are going to win. Most likely Phantom. There are too many Cadets/Cavies/BD haters out there for anything else to happen. As much as people love Crown, there are a lot of people that hate all the hype their hornline is getting on here. Madison's show just wasn't exciting enough to generate a huge amount of crowd response, and a lot of people like to hate on Boston too. People think Glassmen are boring, that Blue Knights do too much body work, and that Spirit's show was cheesy.

So yeah, most likely Phantom. Possibly Bluecoats.

Edited by TTitans909

Agree with Matt.

:blink:

Sorry, it was just funny to see you say that after some of the conversations we've had. :P

Hey mods... since I assume there are eventually going to be numerous threads like this, would it be possible to close them once the voting is finished? That way we don't have 11 different "drum corps survivor" threads floating around on the front page.

Hey mods... since I assume there are eventually going to be numerous threads like this, would it be possible to close them once the voting is finished? That way we don't have 11 different "drum corps survivor" threads floating around on the front page.

I was going to ask the same thing. Possible even delete the threads.

~>conner

YOWZA

Yowza THIS!