LMS Los Angeles rumor

Lee, Does the stage at Torrance High School have enough room for 13 Kingsmen contras?

13 Contras. Great. Rub it in, why don't ya????

b**bs

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee, Does the stage at Torrance High School have enough room for 13 Kingsmen contras?

We had 70 horns at practice yesterday and made the announcement that we will defintly be joining you at LMS LA on July 7, 2006.

I would suggest that anyone wanting to buy tickets for this event, do it early because their won't be any tickets available at the door. This will defintly sell out. The Kingsmen Alumni Corps is committed to selling 400 tickets, we have one member who has a medical practice in the Torrance area and he might sell over 100 himself.

We're not sure if our 20 rifles will be there. We have no pit so maybe the room is there.

I've been asking the question when our last standstill performance was in a theatre and it seems it was at the Orange Show in 1977 or 1978.

Renegades, We thank you for the invitation!

Yes, we will be able to fit The Kingsmen on the stage.

And I agree buy your tickets before you get there. Torrance HS has 966 seats plus room for 19 wheelchairs.

Yes, we will be able to fit The Kingsmen on the stage.

And I agree buy your tickets before you get there. Torrance HS has 966 seats plus room for 19 wheelchairs.

OH ####.............................Should've expected to see you pop up on DCP sooner or later! Long time no see eh?

GUESS WHO!!!!!!!!

b**bs

We had 70 horns at practice yesterday and made the announcement that we will defintly be joining you at LMS LA on July 7, 2006.

I would suggest that anyone wanting to buy tickets for this event, do it early because their won't be any tickets available at the door. This will defintly sell out. The Kingsmen Alumni Corps is committed to selling 400 tickets, we have one member who has a medical practice in the Torrance area and he might sell over 100 himself.

We're not sure if our 20 rifles will be there. We have no pit so maybe the room is there.

I've been asking the question when our last standstill performance was in a theatre and it seems it was at the Orange Show in 1977 or 1978.

Well there it is.

We will start on more LMS LA details after this weekend's LMS 7, but given the way that the stars are aligning, I'm reasonably confident that LMS LA will be a 900+ seat sell-out, and that it will go down in history as one of the most successful and exciting drum corps events of all time.

Until, of course, LMS LA 2. ^0^

Edited by drumlaw80

OH ####.............................Should've expected to see you pop up on DCP sooner or later! Long time no see eh?

GUESS WHO!!!!!!!!

b**bs

Yeah Yeah. I know.

Long time no see.

Drop me a email, we've got alot of catching up.

Still have chills from that rehearsal Joe....that feeling is finally coming back...."can we do another run-through Joe" :P

Still have chills from that rehearsal Joe....that feeling is finally coming back...."can we do another run-through Joe" :P

This is all great news! I look forward to all of us being able to work together on many projects in the future.

Ahhhhhhh ... I remember the days when it was considered fashionably idiotic on the West Coast to want to march after you aged out.

Good riddance to those days. :laugh:

Please Sir, May I have some more?

Rocketman - Chopped liver lips

ampssuck