Drum Corps Survivor

Final Round  

210 members have voted

1. 1. MUST Read rules... rule change.

• Phantom Regiment
    • Madison Scouts

I did the same thing, now there;s a 4 vote swing in favor of Phantom in there.

If Phantom wins, I'm going to reject reality and substitute my own ($1 to Adam Savage). I'll choose to believe that everyone really meant to vote for Madison, they just got confused. :laugh:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seeing these two shows several times during the latter part of the summer... i'd have a hard time understanding why anyone would vote madison, other than personal reasons...

go phantom...

Well, in a poll asking you to vote on entertainment alone, everyone is going to have different tastes. I thought Scouts show was pretty smoking.

Regiment SHOULD win this in a landslide for obvious and previously stated reasons.

No, Regiment SHOULD not win this. There is no should when it comes to opinions. They were the better corps, yes. More entertaing? Maybe for you, but for others (myself included) Phantom's show was just boring. Not saying Madison's was that much better. I thought they had a lot of issues as well. But for one to say a certain corps SHOULD win in a vote of entertainment and bias is kind of, I don't know, silly.

and you better believe Madison could win this. Because as much as people like PR they like Madison just as much. Madison for many was the corps of the 90's and is starting to get back to their old ways in forms. For me, even though it wasn't as clean as Phantom, I love Madison's drill. They were putting themselves out there with a difficulty level we haven't seen from them in a while, so kudos to them.