Drum Corps Survivor

Final Round  

210 members have voted

1. 1. MUST Read rules... rule change.

• Phantom Regiment
    • Madison Scouts

No re-voting, Conner is right. This is the 3rd year the game has been played and its always been done like this. If you can't be bothered to read the post first, you shouldn't vote anyway.

Lesson over.

That said, this was HARD....but I had to vote for Phantom. Madison was cool and all...but I dunno...something felt not quite right.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No re-voting, Conner is right. This is the 3rd year the game has been played and its always been done like this. If you can't be bothered to read the post first, you shouldn't vote anyway.

Lesson over.

That said, this was HARD....but I had to vote for Phantom. Madison was cool and all...but I dunno...something felt not quite right.

this is my first year doing this. not everyone has been doing it that long

PHANTOM F'ING REGIMENT!

Oh wow, I can't b.....

####.

I just voted wrong. WOW. I'm going to blame it on the time, 5:49 am, and the "car lag" from the 7 hour drive I took home today. And potential stress of an impending camp in like.....4 or 5 hours, that I need to wake up for.

I WAS going to say that I honestly can't believe Madison is doing so well, just because of the complaints I heard about their show. It was popular during the season and all, but it seemed like lots of people on DCP had definite issues with a lot of the elements of their program this year.

I really can't believe I voted wrong, haha.

(&^$W(%^(&$W(&%^(& I can't read. I voted madison and I wanted Regiment. ooooopps

Yup.

Nice signature, JFEL.

Love,

JFOH.

alright everyone, thanks for the votes.

Phantom Regiment has been crowned the ultimate Drum Corps survivor, with an extremely close vote between Madison.

I appreciate how smoothly you all made this. I'm going to go ahead and open up a 13-24 edition now.

Mods can close this.

~>conner

<Homer Simpson voice>

BORING

I hear the Glassmen have some great t-shirt ideas phantom can use...

"boring our way into your hearts"

"BORIN-Bb, taking the G out of Boring"

:P

Edited by G-Cym