Go Brigs, 2006!

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really missed you all this past weekend. Hope everyone had a good show. Just know that I really wanted to be there and wouldnt have missed unless I had no other option. I love you guys.

Now let's go kick some ### next weekend!

I could be wrong but in Kingston did Brigs use different featured players I hadn't seen this year yet? I like what they did. Bravo!

:blink: Geena Wacker

wow gee...that makes me feel fantastic as one of the soloists that had to miss the Kingston show and was temporarily replaced ....

THANKS! <**>

wow gee...that makes me feel fantastic as one of the soloists that had to miss the Kingston show and was temporarily replaced ....

THANKS! <**>

Thus the word "temporarily" :-) Who could ever truly replace you Mary?

Thanks to Paul Cullen and Genevieve for their fine performances last weekend. Look forward to having the full crew in this weekend for Corning!

See ya there,

THANKS! <**>

Well, I like what Paul and Genevieve did. I don't know about Paul, but Gen showed up that Saturday not knowing she would have to replace a soloist, learned the parts in one day and it sounded more then decent. Actually sounded like both of them have been playing it for months. It just takes very talented people to do that and I was very impressed by Gen and Paul.

Doesn't take away that it's your solo and you play it well. It's just good to see that Brigs still has great backups for when people can't show up.

Edited by Brigscontrachik05