PR '92 Questions

I should tell you that Southwind '92 is one of my favorite shows of all time. I remember being in Camp Randall watching the corps come in to rehearse and saying WOW, that is one beautiful show. Especially considering this was the morning after A and A-60 finals (I think it was still called that in 92).

Thank you very much. That was a great show and an unbelievably great summer. I think that was the last year of A, A-60.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

94 was great if only for Clair De Lune, and the free day at that RecPlex in MN!

You mean Mall of America? If so, I'd have to agree-- Dan Farrell bought me a beer that night (turned 21...) :laugh:

94 was great if only for Clair De Lune, and the free day at that RecPlex in MN!

Didn't we do a freeday at the Mall, and a half day in Toledo with the RecPlex?? I could be wrong, as all I remember was a bunch of us going ice skating in our shorts and tees, and then an outstanding couple hours of beach volleyball.

Oh, and the bar above the RecPlex. ;)

I think you're thinking of Brian Bouton...he was the bari player who dressed up in the French um....whatever it was. Remember the morning we all woke up and found out Cesario had forced him to dye his hair and add blonde highlights? Man, did we ever give him cr4p about that!

That's right!!! That WAS Brian!! I DO remember that nasty hair job! I remember thinking, "THAT makes him look more French???" They did it to LaGear not long before Finals for that 'good guy- bad guy' thing with Aaron.

However, rough as that show was, I still prefer it over 1994.

Well, I for one think the Phantom Regiment version of "Claire De Lune" was the most lush, gorgeous thing on the field in 1994. I think it's one of my favorite musical moments I've ever experienced as a spectator.

I went to both Dallas and Houston that year and I think the crowd breathed a huge collective "sigh" at the end of that piece. Simply beautiful.

Give yourself credit for that Nick. B)