Cabs at the Beach June 17th

Fran becareful not to get any of that great Cheese Steak on any of your attire. A great show, a great boardwalk what a way to start the season.

Oh yes and lets not forget Kelly's after the show, and who knows maybe even Friday night.

Get your tickets out there and support these Corps who are out early this year.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fran becareful not to get any of that great Cheese Steak on any of your attire. A great show, a great boardwalk what a way to start the season.

Oh yes and lets not forget Kelly's after the show, and who knows maybe even Friday night.

Get your tickets out there and support these Corps who are out early this year.

C'mon, like you'd even NOTICE the cheesesteak "decorations" on Fran's shirt ? !

But, yeah - Get yer tickets, folks. I sent my check to the mayor's office last week. It was easy, really!

The Count Down will be in a holding pattern, I'm leaving for our Wildwood Camp first thing Friday.

If you find yourself in the Wildwood area this weekend come check out the 2006 Caballeros. We will be at Maxwell Field both Saturday & Sunday.

But we do have only 30 days to go for the big show.

The Count Down will be in a holding pattern, I'm leaving for our Wildwood Camp first thing Friday.

If you find yourself in the Wildwood area this weekend come check out the 2006 Caballeros. We will be at Maxwell Field both Saturday & Sunday.

But we do have only 30 days to go for the big show.

Since Al's out of touch for the weekend - - - TWENTY-NINE DAYS and counting !

Very much looking forward to seeing this show, just found out that is one of my few saturdays off so I'm taking a bus tour down there!

Thanks for keeping up the count down.

But, “I’m Back” It was very hard to leave beautiful Wildwood. Maybe because it was sunny & in the 70’s all weekend, or it could have been because we spent the weekend at legendary Maxwell Field, with a visit or two to Kelly’s.

The only thing that made it bearable was the fact that we have only 27 days to go before we return for Cabs at the Beach.

Mayor Ernie promises that he has ordered some sun & fun for the weekend of June 17th so get your tickets before it’s to late. B)

I was very happy watching the last runthrough, but then very sad to have to leave Wildwood to come back to reality life.

HOWEVER

I then relized, we'll be back in less then a month!!!! :blink::huh:

Its going to be a great day, show, weekend for ALL

GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was very happy watching the last runthrough, but then very sad to have to leave Wildwood to come back to reality life.

HOWEVER

I then realized, we'll be back in less then a month!!!! :wub::rolleyes:

Its going to be a great day, show, weekend for ALL

GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wildwood was wild this past weekend. It is going to be a little wilder on the 3rd and the all heck is going to break out on the 17th. I can't wait.

Mike Ryan

Cabs 1975-2006