Who has the coolest uniform?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that’s just sad.

The cat is out of the bag. There is no need to keep pretending that the Cruthundercades, are three different corps.

I was sitting in a Starbucks yesterday, reading the New York times when this little note fell out of the sports section.

cruthundercades.jpg

I don’t know who Billy is, but I’m sure he is tired of carrying around this dark secret.

:blush::blush::lol: ...too funny!!

DSC_0621.jpg

Looks even better with fireworks! lol

And especially good on Vibe players...even if they need to get their head out of the keyboard considering it's the end of July. :blush: Our Marimba player looks a little bored... :blush:

DSC_0469.jpg

DSC_0621.jpg

Looks even better with fireworks! lol

And especially good on Vibe players...even if they need to get their head out of the keyboard considering it's the end of July. :blush: Our Marimba player looks a little bored... :blush:

DSC_0469.jpg

i would have to say OC and Impulse

Now that’s just sad.

The cat is out of the bag. There is no need to keep pretending that the Cruthundercades, are three different corps.

I was sitting in a Starbucks yesterday, reading the New York times when this little note fell out of the sports section.

cruthundercades.jpg

I don’t know who Billy is, but I’m sure he is tired of carrying around this dark secret.

it all makes sense now. I mean, come on, with the amount of driving I did in 2005 going from one camp location to the next in any given week/month, whose not to say that in reality I was cooking for a tricorps...

it all makes sense now. I mean, come on, with the amount of driving I did in 2005 going from one camp location to the next in any given week/month, whose not to say that in reality I was cooking for a tricorps...

I know people think that my assumptions are crazy. It’s easy to laugh it off as a mildly humorous accusation, made by a third rate trumpet player with an axe to grind. I have to admit that it sounds kind of crazy, but the more I look into the conspiracy, the more I’m convinced its true.

I traveled last year with the Oregon Crusaders, on their first tour, and started to piece the whole thing together. When we arrived at our lodging in Seattle, the Cascades busses were already in the parking lot. The meals were served out of the Cascades cook trailer, which really seemed strange. I immediately felt uneasy, for some strange reason, and started asking questions. Why were both corps staying at the same school, eating out of the same chuck wagon? Why did both corps directors have the same last name? The next day in Spokane, all three corps stayed within walking distance of each other. I found it quite odd that, while they were so closely located, you could not hear the other corps practice while the other was on the field. I walked over to where the Cascades were supposed to be staying, and all I found was an empty school with empty tour busses parked out front. I didn’t venture back to the football field, as I felt uncomfortable due to the eerie silence of an empty school, out in the middle of nowhere. I also must mention that at the Hillsboro show, the announcer introduced the Oregon Crusaders on to the field, as the Seattle Cascades. You would think that at their home show, the announcer would know who the home team is, unless of course they really aren’t the home team. Why do the Crusaders claim to be from Oregon, when they don’t even practice in Oregon?

The Cruthundercades will be exposed.

I introduce this picture as exhibit A.

cruthundercades1.jpg

This picture of the Cruthundercades appeared on the DCI website a few weeks ago. If you look closely, you can see jackets from all three corps. I’m sure who ever submitted it, has never been heard from again.

Edited by argonaut

perc3.jpg

HonorGuardRehearse.jpg

z38458342.jpg

Has anyone else notice that they all wear the same pants? :blush:

Edited by bari_benzo