Who has the coolest uniform?

Has anyone noticed that the second guy from the left on the top photo, the guy in the middle of the second photo and the guy in the last photo, are all the same person?

You know they sort of do look the same. The kids name is Danny. He's in my section.

Any more weid stories?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know they sort of do look the same. The kids name is Danny. He's in my section.

Any more weid stories?

Do you play in the same section in all three shows?

Edited by argonaut

Who said these stories are weird? You are strong young Tran. You put up a good fight. But the truth is out. It also just so happens that an unpublished press release was reported found stuck between two filing cabinets the other day in Leone's office talking about a new "interchangeable" uniform that can represent up to 4 different uniform styles. Is it any wonder why the so called Crusaders and Thundar have similar uniform designs? It's because they're just the opposite side of the other. Perform the Thunder show, get on the bus, turn the jacket inside-out, and WA LA! you're now OC. The so called Cascades "double-chested" design now makes sense as well, as it is just the Thunder side of the uniform folded over. The PR describes this as a "break-through" in uniform design, giving show designers "more flexibility in show design and concepts without being trapped with just one uniform design. Now, you can create up to four shows in one!"

hmm...

You can't makes this stuff up peoples.

Edited by bari_benzo

The truth will set you free.

Returning back to the topic at hand.

Is it true that the Blue Stars are going with this prototype uniform for their first year back to div1?

uniform.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is their new uniform?

Edited by argonaut

I know people think that my assumptions are crazy. It’s easy to laugh it off as a mildly humorous accusation, made by a third rate trumpet player with an axe to grind. I have to admit that it sounds kind of crazy, but the more I look into the conspiracy, the more I’m convinced its true.

I traveled last year with the Oregon Crusaders, on their first tour, and started to piece the whole thing together. When we arrived at our lodging in Seattle, the Cascades busses were already in the parking lot. The meals were served out of the Cascades cook trailer, which really seemed strange. I immediately felt uneasy, for some strange reason, and started asking questions. Why were both corps staying at the same school, eating out of the same chuck wagon? Why did both corps directors have the same last name? The next day in Spokane, all three corps stayed within walking distance of each other. I found it quite odd that, while they were so closely located, you could not hear the other corps practice while the other was on the field. I walked over to where the Cascades were supposed to be staying, and all I found was an empty school with empty tour busses parked out front. I didn’t venture back to the football field, as I felt uncomfortable due to the eerie silence of an empty school, out in the middle of nowhere. I also must mention that at the Hillsboro show, the announcer introduced the Oregon Crusaders on to the field, as the Seattle Cascades. You would think that at their home show, the announcer would know who the home team is, unless of course they really aren’t the home team. Why do the Crusaders claim to be from Oregon, when they don’t even practice in Oregon?

The Cruthundercades will be exposed.

I introduce this picture as exhibit A.

cruthundercades1.jpg

This picture of the Cruthundercades appeared on the DCI website a few weeks ago. If you look closely, you can see jackets from all three corps. I’m sure who ever submitted it, has never been heard from again.

what he says is correct...

i march contra with OC

mello with seattle

and am on visual staff with spokane...

(bruce i submitted that photo... i'm the dude with the OC jacket on, second from the far right :P ...)

Edited by saxmanjames7

Who said these stories are weird? You are strong young Tran. You put up a good fight. But the truth is out. It also just so happens that an unpublished press release was reported found stuck between two filing cabinets the other day in Leone's office talking about a new "interchangeable" uniform that can represent up to 4 different uniform styles. Is it any wonder why the so called Crusaders and Thundar have similar uniform designs? It's because they're just the opposite side of the other. Perform the Thunder show, get on the bus, turn the jacket inside-out, and WA LA! you're now OC. The so called Cascades "double-chested" design now makes sense as well, as it is just the Thunder side of the uniform folded over. The PR describes this as a "break-through" in uniform design, giving show designers "more flexibility in show design and concepts without being trapped with just one uniform design. Now, you can create up to four shows in one!"

hmm...

You can't makes this stuff up peoples.

I bow down to you guys. :lol: Im not going to say anymore. b**bs Even if maybee its possible that we are 1 corps.

well any ways I personally like the madarins new uniforms.

me too... it's the only COMPLETELY original look I've seen in a while.

~>conner

Now that’s just sad.

The cat is out of the bag. There is no need to keep pretending that the Cruthundercades, are three different corps.

Of course, back in '03 we were simply called the "Oreattle Cruscaders". It wasn't until '04 that we revealed the "Thunder" side. (It was also knows as the "GR" or "Green Ranger" project.)