Who has the coolest uniform?

I like my uniform, ECJ, SCVC's have grown on me, Academy has a professional look, Oregon Crusaders are clean, Spartans also look good. So does Jersey Surf and Teal Sound.

I'm not a fan of the Fever uniforms. It works for them, but I think they are too baggy, and just dull.....

Maybe if they added some red sequence to add some shine. Just something.

Impulse is origional......

But my favorite of all time has to be the BD supersuits from 94-03.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like SCVC (probably because I liked SCV's old uniform with the green)

I don't like Fever's, though...I think the grey, orange, and maroon aren't very good choices for colors for a marching ensemble.

yah i don't like the grey...just doesn't work for me...and as the guy below said they are just too dull... = /

I like my uniform, ECJ, SCVC's have grown on me, Academy has a professional look, Oregon Crusaders are clean, Spartans also look good. So does Jersey Surf and Teal Sound.

I'm not a fan of the Fever uniforms. It works for them, but I think they are too baggy, and just dull.....

Maybe if they added some red sequence to add some shine. Just something.

Impulse is origional......

Well, grey is THE nuetral color. There is not too much visual presence. Sometimes it looks like the corps is always facing backfield (shiny horns help, but still not as much in the "foreground" of everything). Every corps that has gone out with grey doesn't keep it for long. Cap Reg only had grey pants for about 4 years, was it? BD tried the pants in '88 then went back. The Sky Ryders' battery was in all grey in '88, but that's it. Seems like Fever is the only corps to stick with it so far.

#### yes. :music:

lol...that's exactly what we thought when we first saw the jackets. that and a wolverine-style scratch mark.

I liike the New Strutter uni's... although they never officially unveiled them, as they didn't go on tour in 05. :( Looks like their site is back up and being rebuilt! =D

before or after they shortened the silver sash?

ninty eight was the last year of the long sash, 99 was a shorter, slimmer look...