Who has the coolest uniform?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conner and I were talking about this exact topic yesterday. lol We both mentioned liking Surf's new uniforms a lot, good stuff there.

I'd go with BDB's unis and Academy's unis.

I like ECJ's unis but I think they look like Christmas trees, plus after seeing a marching band in Cali wear the same unis it took something away. And I think that most of the members would agree with me on that one. If only they could switch gauntlets and put them on opposite arms, and wear white pants............. now that would be cool!

I like The Academy's uniforms as well.

Also, Spartans and Oregon Crusaders - I love the green, it's the same color as my car. lol

OC. I've grown to absolutely love ECJ's uniforms, but it's just one of those things where you love them because you identify with them so much.

I like Thunders uniforms. They remind me of the power rangers. LOL but, the collest was blue stars!! b**bs

Hey There is a picture of me on this site!!! Go to pictures and in the search bar type in Spokane Thunder. The picture with three people in it. The Mellophone is me. Whats up with my Shako!!!!

Edited by tran

I really like the new Surf unis but partial to the Blue Saints :angel: