Ghost Riders' Announcement

Ghost Riders have the honor of being invited to perform with The 2006 Rochester International Marine Tattoo, September 16th & 17th @ the Blue Cross Arena at the War Memorial, Rochester NY. Although the Ghost Riders are a Mini-Corps and usually perform with 21 or less, we would like to add 4 or 5 more members for this performance (and a few others throughout the year). We will be performing Joe Pero’s arrangements of Swan Lake, My Favorite Things, Pagliacci and possible one more. This opportunity is a once in a lifetime experience. We are looking for 2 or 3 sopranos, 1 mellophone, 1 contra and a baritone (all in key of G). Practices are in Batavia, NY and are usually every other Friday night. If interested please contact me.

Rod Keppel (melloone)

Visit the following websites for more Info:

www.rochestermarinetattoo.net

http://www.mightystjoes.com/GR/index.html

Great news Rod!!

I cant wait to preform again with the Ghost Rider's!!!! I had an amazing time at the Classic, and I have been welcomed into the hornline from day 1!!!

If your interested, dont be shy!! Come check us out!!

I'll be playing in that with my dad and company. and and and the 17th is MY 16TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good for you guys Rod...I believe that you may have some other company as well.

Donny

I'll already be there (Mansfield U's marching band will also be performing)

Ghost Riders have the honor of being invited to perform with The 2006 Rochester International Marine Tattoo, September 16th & 17th @ the Blue Cross Arena at the War Memorial, Rochester NY. Although the Ghost Riders are a Mini-Corps and usually perform with 21 or less, we would like to add 4 or 5 more members for this performance (and a few others throughout the year). We will be performing Joe Pero’s arrangements of Swan Lake, My Favorite Things, Pagliacci and possible one more. This opportunity is a once in a lifetime experience. We are looking for 2 or 3 sopranos, 1 mellophone, 1 contra and a baritone (all in key of G). Practices are in Batavia, NY and are usually every other Friday night. If interested please contact me.

Rod Keppel (melloone)

Visit the following websites for more Info:

www.rochestermarinetattoo.net

http://www.mightystjoes.com/GR/index.html

Great news :rock::rock: