Biggest move

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too (or, make that at least "two" who disagree with your statement Maedhros).

Well, when I wrote that statement, I meant it in the sense of "who wouldn't want to see someone new blazing a trail into the top four for the first time?". Bluecoats happen to be the closest to accomplishing that, so I figured people would be willing to rally around them. Oh well.

I want to see half of the top 6 have be corps that have the word "blue" in their name........

Or I would like to see 3 corps from Ohio in Finals, that would be cool too......

Either way I want to see a heck of a lot of drum corps this summer, its gonna be sweeeeeeet

Edited by cwillpayne

SCV, Crossmen and Phantom up.

Madison, Bluecoats and Blue Stars down.

You want the Blue Stars to go back down to Div 2??? :P

Pimps UP Hoes Down... oh wait....wrong thread

Since when did it kill for someone to give an opinion or express what corps they like?

it doesn't. then if they want to "express who they like" make that the thread title.

for example.... i think x corps will move in x direction due to their change in percussion staff and show selection. Logic. not because i like them they WILL go up. I personally would rather read a thread with constructive crticism/opinions, not just "i like them, and i marched there so they should win". jus sayin.