## Great News ##

You wont be there? What a shame.

I guess someone who has all along maintained they are not drumcorpsmama now has decided I didnt believe that and these comments were directed at her. Sorry, believe it or not, it aint always about you. In this case its about a person who in a thread about DCI I&E makes it a point to tell everyone they wont be there. Thats what I was responding to.

Any other meaning derived from this is only in the minds of others. Believe what you will.

Edited by dans24103

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess someone who has all along maintained they are not drumcorpsmama now has decided I didnt believe that and these comments were directed at her. Sorry, believe it or not, it aint always about you. In this case its about a person who in a thread about DCI I&E makes it a point to tell everyone they wont be there. Thats what I was responding to.

Any other meaning derived from this is only in the minds of others. Believe what you will.

Ya know Dan.. it really is easier to talk directly to them on AIM... Possibly not as much fun... But having just done so , it is in fact relatively simple to do.

Live and learn eh?

Now back to topic... What are we gonna talk D. Smalls ( aka the eager young space cadet, Big Pimpin) into playin for this thing?

I will be there in Madison for finals on my way home. I appreciate all the "compliments" from Dan666,Chester,Gold Bond, El Guapo, and all the other Kilties.If you want to discuss any issues,please feel free to direct them to me. I will be at DCA. Look for a 5'11" redhead at your practice facility in Rochester.

Ann

I will be there in Madison for finals on my way home. I appreciate all the "compliments" from Dan666,Chester,Gold Bond, El Guapo, and all the other Kilties.If you want to discuss any issues,please feel free to direct them to me. I will be at DCA. Look for a 5'11" redhead at your practice facility in Rochester.

Ann

Feel free to come and chat with us, but I dont know why you would want to since youve made every effort to express your dislike for the Kilties for months now. I dont know what reaction you thought youd get from us, every positive is met with a negative from you.

Edited by dans24103

Ann

Cool!!!! We will welcome you with open arms. See you in Rachacha

Feel free to come and chat with us, but I dont know why you would want to since youve made every effort to express your dislike for the Kilties for months now. I dont know what reaction you thought youd get from us, every positive is met with a negative from you.

Thanks for the compliment, Dan. Maybe I have been too hard on the mighty ones. I apologize. Your line of thinking smacks of Charlie Manson. He was a dreamer also.

:bleah::huh::unsure:

Now is the information about the I & E in Madison up for those who would like to attend. Does anyone know?

Thanks for the compliment, Dan. Maybe I have been too hard on the mighty ones. I apologize. Your line of thinking smacks of Charlie Manson. He was a dreamer also.

Here's a thought. Why dont you find some other fascinating group to bless with your pronouncements then you can wait for the love to pour in?

I think its pretty cool that the younger people in DCA get a chance to perform and at least get critiqued alongside their peers. Any excuse for a kid to get better at playing a horn is ok in my book, then again I'm an idealistic Music Educator.

We're on the right track, as long as they don't start amping solos.

Edited by MelloGuido