Carolina Crown?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares if you're not as excited for it as other shows? You'll be at a show regardless, right? (I assume so...if not, since you're not going to see it anyway, there wouldn't be much reason for enthusiasm.) If you're at a show, you'll see them perform, and know what they're playing. Then you'll base your opinion off of their performance, and all will be will. Of course, that's unless you're too bitter about them not announcing it to appreciate it, in which case....uhhh....I dunno....you're petty, I guess.

are you 9 years old ?

sounds like it. talk about petty.

w/Stp: w/Stp: w/Stp:

If a person wants to get into a program by researching the original sources there is nothing wrong with that. It might add to the enjoyment of the program.

I f you do not want to know that is YOUR position.

LL

are you 9 years old ?

If a person wants to get into a program by researching the original sources there is nothing wrong with that. It might add to the enjoyment of the program.

LL

what is up with so much disrespect the last few days/weeks? people with their arrogant comments and feedback. if you havent nothing to contribute, here are two simple words SHUT UP! dont turn this board into another slinging teenie whiney girl fight!

Edited by walder

are you 9 years old ?

LL

Yeah, cause when I think petty and immature, I think Jared

what is up with so much disrespect the last few days/weeks? people with their arrogant comments and feedback. if you havent nothing to contribute, here are two simple words SHUT UP! dont turn this board into another slinging teenie whiney girl fight!

It seems louielouie's sole purpose on this board is to bash people and constantly whine about corps that don't announce in December.

Edited by dcpguy1111

Quite a humorous thread. There are allot of Crown haters on this site, and many of them speculate Crown will not be good every summer, and they just keep getting better. The element of surprise is a nice change of pace for a change. I think there is nothing wrong with not announcing a show for the summer, and just allowing it to be a fantastic surprise when they hit the field.

No point in announcing in May anyway, they will be on the road in six weeks. You can see for yourself then.

I don't think Crown has any more of a population of "haters" on this site than any other corps. And their fanboys who do nothing but gush over every little thing they do and predict brass titles and such more than make up for it. All in all, there is far more support for the Carolina Crown on DCP than not. If you choose to see it.

Edited by rut-roh

Crown will release their show theme on June 24, 2006, when their 2006 production is premiered at FirstBeat in Irmo SC. You'll have to wait and see! :P

I don't think Crown has any more of a population of "haters" on this site than any other corps. And their fanboys who do nothing but gush over every little thing they do and predict brass titles and such more than make up for it. All in all, there is far more support for the Carolina Crown on DCP than not. If you choose to see it.

I agree, for every one person that gives Crown a hard time, there are 10 fanboys proclaiming that they're going to win high brass (and some of them are current members :sshh: )

I forgot anti-crown opinions are not allowed.

anyway , its not an anti-crown opinion.

I was stating that because of the complex DCI shows . some people like to reseach the original source music to get into the shows more.

there are exceptions.