Peace, DCP.

Hope the arguments and conflicts remain juicy and worthwhile, and the system continues to work so that no one really wins. :)

I'm leaving for tour in a few hours. Feel free to say hi at a show if you'd like....if you don't know where I march, ask any of the DCP regulars, or just look in my profile. It shouldn't be too hard.

DCP has been quite enjoyable this past year, and I'm really glad I've met some of the people I've talked to on here. It's always fun! :D

Oh, and good luck to everyone else on DCP who still marches, whether it be div 1, 2/3, DCA, or even DCUK. You guys are awesome. I love drum corps. :)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

see ya Jared.

~>conner

he marches in a pretty good corps.

~>conner

Edited by PhantomR

Jared said if you want to know pm him...or one of us..we know which corps he marches in. :P

Have a great summer Jared, don't know if we'll be out much with a baby on the way..but if we are you know we'll stop by and say hi. Tell your parents hi too. :)

Good Lord. The guy is in the Bluecoats!

:drool:

Nooooooo!!!!!

You unveiled his secret identity! You took off his Clark Kent glasses so to speak!! AHHHH!!

My God! Think about the ramifications! I mean, think about them!

Have a good tour.