Evil miracle needed.

There is at least one DCA aged person that used to play for Kiwansis that is currently (I think he still is) by the name of Terrance. He teaches percussion at Antelope Valley High School. There is a tech at Highland High School by the name of Doug who has won a lot of individual drum awards when he was in school. I'm sending you an email address under separate cover that should get you in touch with my son, who I am pretty sure has Doug's email address. Both live in the Palmdale area and both are excellent percussionists -

Fran

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And we might have just gone to 4 ... I will know for sure in the next few hours.

If we accidentally pull this off in the next few days, my next post will be that we are apparently destined to win drums. lol.

Sometimes, Renegades gets a little too exciting.

Continue quest for miracle.

Edited by drumlaw80

Dude, I saw that sign on the subway TODAY at approx 1pm.

I got on the A train at 190th and noticed it between 168th and 145th. And then I was like THE SIGN!!! SEVEN!!! I BELIEVE!!

And I do.

Thanks Jeff. When we pull this off, 777 beers for everyone, and a Pizza Orgasmica reunion tour.

It is never easy. I found out first hand in Jr. Corps(all girl). Two of our lead bari's quit because of boy friend problems before finals. So to all snares out there- help the Renegades out.

You will be at DCA.

Ann

I am happy that we've gotten a couple and I hope that we can get a few more.

I know that some people love Renegades and I know that some people hate Renegades. We're all drumcorps people though and I know that everyone realizes how much work it takes by the staff and by the members of a corps to get through a summer successfully and perform at DCA finals. It'll will be heartbreaking to me along with alot of other people if this doesn't happen and we don't make it to DCA. . . So send happy thoughts and a few drummers as well!!!!!!

We want drum corps to grow and grow all over the country and I for one hate to see when another corps struggles no matter what the reason. . .

I am happy that we've gotten a couple and I hope that we can get a few more.

I know that some people love Renegades and I know that some people hate Renegades. We're all drumcorps people though and I know that everyone realizes how much work it takes by the staff and by the members of a corps to get through a summer successfully and perform at DCA finals. It'll will be heartbreaking to me along with alot of other people if this doesn't happen and we don't make it to DCA. . . So send happy thoughts and a few drummers as well!!!!!!

We want drum corps to grow and grow all over the country and I for one hate to see when another corps struggles no matter what the reason. . .

A-muther-effing-men sistah!

Rock on.

New drum shirt: "Give me a drumline and get the F&&k out of my way!!!!"